• 25+ years of commercial design/build experience: marketing, sales and project
management. He worked closely with clients listening to their needs and strategic
intentions so he could develop, implement and deliver successful outcomes.
• Born and raised in Fort Wayne, Patrick attended Bishop Luers High School, Butler University-College of Business Administration and Troyer Real Estate School...graduating with honors. He is into aviation, golf and is a racing enthusiast. He understands the numerous intangible benefits of life in Fort Wayne…affordability, diversity and amenities. He has taken advantage of the 25+ years of listening, learning and evolving to remain on the forefront of the real estate industry in northeast Indiana.
• Patrick strives passionately to ensure every client's real estate needs are met with the goal that every one of them will be a future reference and repeat client.
• Patrick is prompt, punctual and professional. He showcases his homes utilizing our team of professional service providers such as a photographer, graphic designers to assist in marketing his client's properties, and our highly regarded staging company when needed.
• Real Estate License RB20002160